Re: [SIGNATUR] ComputerWorld: Alvorlig sikkerhedsbrist ved TDC-signatur

> Jens Bo Friis wrote:
>> Hello Egon,
>>
>> eller bare LGPL lissom opensign. ellers kan det vel ikke anvendes
>> kommercielt?
>>

> GPL forhindrer ikke at det kan anvendes kommercielt!
> FSF sælger da produkter!
> (Men GPL har 'gøge-unge effekt' der medfører at alt det kommer i
> berøring med skal være GPL!)
> Eller citat af Earnie Boyd:
> "The GPL is a license virus that has verbiage to the fact that your
> proprietary software becomes open source and must be placed under the
> license of the GPL."

Er dette da et problem? Som FSF nævner i deres license-list
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html):

"The Common Public License is incompatible with the GPL because it has
various specific requirements that are not in the GPL.

    For example, it requires certain patent licenses be given that the GPL
does not require. (We don't think those patent license requirements
are inherently a bad idea, but nonetheless they are incompatible with
the GNU GPL.)"

// Kim Pedersen
  -- Freedom Matters!

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:34 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]