Re: [NOVICE] Help display!!!!

Take a look at http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop

--
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen -- sslug@sslug -- http://www.image.dk/~nkbj/

----------->>  Stop software piracy --- use free software!  <<-----------

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:56 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]