Minister Bendt Bendtsen giver stafetten videre tilGrækenland

Minister Bendt Bendtsen giver stafetten i EU videre til Grækenland

Læs her hvad man nåede og ikke helt nåede under det danske formandskab:

http://www.eu2002.dk/news/news_read.asp?iInformationID=25582

In the committees we had an exchange of views on the results achieved
during the Danish Presidency and the cases which are to be handed over
to the forthcoming Greek Presidency.

"As I mentioned at the meetings, I find it very important that the work
on the cases which contributes to the completion of the internal market
and the strengthening of growth and competitiveness will be continued
and elaborated. For that reason I am going to Athens later this month to
hand over the Presidency to Greece" Bendt Bendtsen adds.

I ovenstående sætning refereres der blandt andet til
softwarepatentdirektivet som er genstand for megen debat i EU lige nu.

Anne

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:20 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]