[Fwd: Conference on Counterfeiting and Piracy - Speeches and Presentations]

Her kan I studere de fleste indlæg fra :

Conference on Counterfeiting and Piracy, Stockholm

Hvor Erik Josefsson og undertegnede deltog fra SSLUG.

Man får et godt billede af, hvor Kommissionen, DG IM ledet af Frits
Bolkestein er på vej hen rent politisk.

Beskyttelse af rettigheder og kontrol, håndhævelse og opfølgende
retssager i mængder!

Anne

--
Anne Østergaard, sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk
--- Begin Message ---

First we would like to thank you for your participation at the Conference
on Counterfeiting and Piracy and for your help in making it a successful
event. We hope that you found the topics discussed interesting and that you
were able to forge contacts and establish ties with other practising
professionals in the field of Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement.

Many among you asked us for copies of the speeches and the presentations.
Instead of distributing these at the conference we decided, however, to
publish them on the Swedish Presidency website (www.eu2001.se). Most
conference material is now available on the website (and we are putting new
material there as we get it). For those of you who have not found your way
there yet, please find enclosed a direct link to the Conference website.

http://www.eu2001.se/eu2001/calendar/meetinginfo.asp?iCalendarID=1427&5291439

Yours sincerely

--- End Message ---

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:13 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]