Re: [ITPOLITIK] Closed source kan netop betyde bagdøre

Ja - det skrev /. også 10 minutter senere :)

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://www.sslug.dk/~pto

So, if anybody wants to have hardware sent to them: don't call me, but
instead write your own unix operating system.  It has worked every
time for me. (Linus Torvalds)

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:13 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]