Re: [ITPOLITIK] Closed source kan netop betyde bagdøre

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Peter Toft wrote:

> "Last Thursday, Microsoft admitted its engineers
> planted a secret password in its software that could be
> used to gain illegitimate access to hundreds of
> thousands of Internet sites worldwide."
>
> http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/entrepreneur.html?s=smallbiz/articles/20010514/microsoft_ackno
>
> Uha - dårligt eksempel fra Microsoft - pinligt at
> bagdøre faktisk findes.......

Men, gammel nyhed. April 2000.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               sslug@sslug
Before we'd usually say, there is a deep rumbling sound of penguins. Now

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:13 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]