Re: [EMBEDDED] Nokia 779

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Jesper Krogh wrote:

> Denne her skulle køre Linux og skulle være "hackable"
>
> http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/770
>
> Der er desværre ingen priser på endnu.
>
> http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardware/05/05/25/139202.shtml?tid=100&tid=193&tid=106
>
> http://www.maemo.org/
>
> The consequent use of open source software and technology basing on the
> Linux kernel 2.6, X11-server technology and the GTK+ toolkit the
> resulting new Hildon graphical user interface creates a fully new user
> interface experience for portable Linux devices."
>
> Sådan en ville jeg "gerne" have :-)

Den er fed :) .. og nu har jeg den...

Peter Toft, Ph.D. sslug@sslug http://pto.linux.dk

 Audience:  What do you want, Eric?
 Eric:  I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck.
 Richard:  Any software that isn't free sucks.
 Linus:  I'm interested in free beer.

Questions about the web-pages to <www_admin>. Last modified 2005-08-10, 20:35 CEST [an error occurred while processing this directive]